- Arlington Youth Foundation, $3,900, Matching funds to repair/improve interior of bldg.
- Blair Public Library, $3,856, Replace worn furniture in Children's area.
- Blair Family YMCA, $3,000, Purchase youth sports equipment, fitness equipment, computer.
- ENOA, $3,000, Start up for CHORE SERVICES in Wash Co. for seniors.
- Herman Community Church, $2,500, Start up Stephen Ministry program.
- Blair Healing Room, $2,250, Clothes to Succeed program startup .
- Blair Little League, $2,000, For Eagle Field - new benches in dugouts, pitcher's mound.
- Blair Youth Softball, $2,000, Field B of Softball complex. Add roofs to new dugouts.
- Gateway Development, $1,650, Multi-media projector/laptop for community conf room at Blair Chamber.
- Joseph's Coat, $1,632.40, New clothing racks for thrift store.
- Washington Co Historical, $1,539.07, Update computer system, monitors, networks, QBooks.
- Teammates, $1,092, Printer/scanner for TeamMates office.
- Girl Scouts, $1,000, To launch A GIVING CIRCLE program .
- Fort Atkinson Foundation, $580, Surgeon will purchase replica surgical instruments used in 1800's.